I'm a fullstack developer and ML engineer specializing in generative AI and computer vision. I co-authored a research paper with MIT in generative AI when I was 19 and worked in generative AI projects since then. I'm also a certified freediver and PADI rescue diver. I run, weightlift, climb, and write as a hobby.
At 15 years old, I skipped highschool and entered university as the youngest student.
At 17, I was the youngest software engineering intern at Fave and started f...
● Freelancer/Contractor as ML Engineer specializing in Generative AI.
● Worked with individuals and companies internationally, including Idea Ink, Axentra Group, and Garven Labs.
● Python, PyTorch, React, Vercel, Gradio, Paypal API, Stripe API
● Co-authored 'CreativeGAN' conference paper for ASME IDETC-CIE with MIT DeCoDE Lab.
● Trained segmentation, generative, and novelty detection networks on a new dataset and integrated the networks for creative bike design synthesis.
● Python, Tensorflow, PyTorch, OpenCV, High-Performance Computing (HPC)
A detailed, step-by-step write-up on how I built Text2Art.com
Learn how to train an AI to generate any images you want
Sneak peek into the future of digital arts
Clothing semantic editing for fashion design using StyleGAN and GANSpace
Notice the Context-Dependence of Your Habit20/01/2024
On Social Needs and Loneliness19/01/2024
Chaotic Passionate vs Disciplined17/01/2024
Heavy Lifts and Slow Burns17/01/2024
Bucket List Phase: Practicing Bias for Action in Adventures15/01/2024
Rashad worked as a software developer intern in my team in Fave . His responsibilities were requirements gathering, analysis, design of features, fixing bugs and improving some parts of our codebase. During the course of his internship, he proved himself to be a fast learner. I was always impressed by his pull request descriptions. I found it very clear and it gave me enough context to understand what he was working on. He solves problems on his own and asks for feedback on how he can improve his skills in software development. With the right guidance, I'm pretty sure that he is going to be successful as a software developer.
Engineering Lead, Fave
15/11/2021 - Fathy Rashad: A Self-Starter Who Creates Opportunities for Himself - UTP
10/11/2021 - Hard work pays off - The Star
01/11/2021 - 문장 입력하면 ‘그림 완성’ 인공지능 신세계 연다 - Hankyoreh
30/10/2021 - UTP undergrad publishes joint conference paper with MIT - The Borneo Post
17/10/2021 - UTP學生姆哈末法迪國際工程^支術會議發表論文 - Sin Chew Media Corporation
30/09/2021 - UTP Computer Engineering student publishes paper with MIT - BERNAMA
03/01/2020 - Robot Design Handbook, Robocon Malaysia, 2019, Page 265 - IIUM PRESS